Re: How to play back synthesized 22kHz audio in a glitch-free manner?

Hi,

in an effort to have these concerns brought up in a practical and concrete
manner, I have put up a minimal example of what we would like to see
working in Web Audio API implementations, and reported it as a bug to both
browsers. See here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40949268/Bugs/beep.html .

Given that the two browsers exhibit the same snapping problem, there is
thechance that my implementation on the page is just wrong and someone can
point it out, in which case I'll just get to hide in shame, although
getting a fixed version of the code in the process. The alternative is
however somewhat scarier - that the spec would ship without support for
this Emscripten/games use case, and presumably Emscripten would then have
to implement a whole signal processing+resampling stack in JavaScript.

Thanks to everyone who have the will to spend their evenings thinking about
this,
   Jukka