Re: Reminder: W3C Audio WG teleconference tomorrow, 5th Sept 2013

> Finally, we decided to meet for our next teleconference next week.

My regrets but I did not fully understand the import of this note in the minutes, and there was no separate email about the rescheduling of the call. Consequently I have booked the time slot.

Going forward it would be great if schedule changes to the calls could be noted in separate emails to the group for clarity's sake.

…Joe

On Sep 4, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> At our last teleconference [1] we agreed not to wait 2 week for our next teleconference, and have it on Thursday, 5th September. That's tomorrow - at noon Boston time for one hour.
>
> In your timezone:
> http://timeanddate.com/s/2enz
>
> The agenda will be sent a few hours before the actual teleconferences (with apologies to those on the West Coast) and will certainly tackle the aftermath of our CfC for the AudioBuffer data race issue [2]. This may not last us the whole hour, so we will also probably review recent changes by the new editors to the web audio API [3]. Suggestion of technical issues you would like us to tackle in priority are also welcome.
>
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2013JulSep/0634.html
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2013JulSep/0635.html
> [3] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/
>
> Meeting logistics: http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Telcon_Times
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Olivier
>

> -----------------------------
> http://www.bbc.co.uk
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and
> may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> If you have received it in
> error, please delete it from your system.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the
> information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender
> immediately.
> Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails
> sent or received.
> Further communication will signify your consent to
> this.

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC