[web-midi-api] DOMError for the system returning an error to initialize MIDI system on requestMIDIAccess (#77)

From: Takashi Toyoshima <notifications@github.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 00:54:48 -0700
To: WebAudio/web-midi-api <web-midi-api@noreply.github.com>
In the spec, 4.1.1 Methods; requestMIDIAccess, step 9,

it said that DOMError can be "SecurityError" or "NotSupportedError". But I think both are not reasonable when the OS or some underlying systems return an error to initialize MIDI systems.

I chatted with other engineers working on filesystem API, and now I feel "InvalidStateError" sounds reasonable and consistent with other APIs.

WDYT?

---
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-midi-api/issues/77