Re: DynamicsCompressorNode.reduction is read-only AudioParam ?

> it's relatively non-obvious how to show a meter of reduction

It is equally non-obvious to show a level-meter for example. But rather
easy in fact with a ScriptProcessorNode, ... I would say it is even less
obvious how to use a read-only monitor value as the input for a param or
node.
>From a dsp perspective, I certainly prefer having a control signal as
output, that I can plug-in to another node.

As there is no good solution, probably the one that is the most consistent
with the spec is the nicest! I cannot think of a place where a "dsp"
read-only value is provided (except in AudioParam) ... but I cannot think
of a node that outputs a control signal either.