Re: [agenda] W3C audio WG teleconference, 2013-08-29

Can we move up #5's priority a little bit, please?  I think that is the
second most important thing that I would like to talk about after #3, and
if we run out of time I prefer to move other items on the agenda to the
next teleconf...

Thanks!

--
Ehsan