Re: Proposed: move web audio spec versioning and issues to Github

From: Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 11:27:03 +0900
To: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>
Cc: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>, 2013-08-15 15:58 -0400:

> On the issue of Bugzilla integration, I agree that it's very important to
> keep that working.  GitZilla <http://www.theoldmonk.net/gitzilla/> provides
> a bridge between github and bugzilla, so it would probably interesting to
> explore and see if we can use it.

I think github-repo-to-W3C-bugzilla integration would be great, if it could
be made to work.

I tested it with the https://github.com/w3c/html repo recently but it
didn't cause a comment to be posted to a bug as expected. I think it might
be due to github not having their integration working yet with current
bugzilla versions; see https://github.com/github/github-services/issues/250

The commenter there says, "We upgraded to 4.2.5 and now I cannot get any
posts to bugzilla". W3C is also running bugzilla v4.2.5, so we may be
running into the same problem as that commenter.

  --Mike