Re: Status of action items Re: W3C Audio WG Teleconference this week - 15 August 2013

You should probably define it at the AudioParam level, but explicitly
define for each AudioParam whether it is on or off.  We have dezippering
turned on for all AudioParams, and we have had multiple bug reports of
portamento-like effects due to oscillator.frequency.value settings not
taking immediate effect - believe we have a bug on this somewhere, and I've
mentioned to Chris we need to be much less aggressive about de-zippering.
 De-zippering makes sense for gain, but I'm not convinced it does for all
params; and, of course, developers can always do it themselves (by calling
setTargetAtTime(now)).