W3C Audio WG Teleconference this week - 15 August 2013

From: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:00:13 +0000
To: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is a reminder that our next teleconference is scheduled for tomorrow, 15 august 2013 at noon Boston time:

http://timeanddate.com/s/2edt

Logistics as usual - Zakim phone bridge code 28346 ("AUDIO") and irc://irc.w3.org/#audio

We are likely to address an extraordinary topic this week.
ChrisLo and I will aim to share the details of the agenda between now and the call.

If you know you can't make it, sending your regrets in advance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Olivier

http://www.bbc.co.uk