Re: Proposal for fixing race conditions

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 15:59:09 +1200
To: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Cc: Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com>, Jer Noble <jer.noble@apple.com>, Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com>, WG <public-audio@w3.org>, "K. Gadd" <kg@luminance.org>, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
To prepare for the vote, I've tidied up my proposal a bit, narrowed it to
just the AudioBuffer issues, adjusted a few things to align more closely
with Jer's proposal, added some advocacy notes based on what we discussed,
added some more implementation notes to try to make everything super-clear,
and posted it here:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Roc/AudioBufferProposal

waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w  *
*