Re: TAG feedback on Web Audio

I'm just saying "race condition" is a general term for a situation where
output is dependent on the sequence or timing of other events.  Racing is
inherent in an async platform with entropy in it; that doesn't make it bad.
 If this is explicitly about multithreaded unsynchronized data variable
access, that should be stated.