Re: memory footprint of AudioBuffer data copies

I think both scenarios are realistic. Chris W originally asked about creating a large AudioBuffer from scratch in a low memory environment, which one might want to cook up for later playback. But the multiple AudioBuffer approach is the only one that allows continuing chunked synthesis during playback without running afoul of Jer's locking scheme.

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC
+1 978 314 6271