Re: Shipping Web Audio support in Firefox

For whatever it's worth, we're currently holding off shipping Web Audio in
Firefox in version 24, and are delaying our plans until Firefox 25 which is
scheduled to release on 2013-10-29.  We're mostly holding off until we
reach a resolution to the data race issue which is currently under
discussion.

Cheers,

--
Ehsan