Re: Preparing the vote on the data race issue

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:52:24 -0400
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org WG" <public-audio@w3.org>
To: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>

> 3. Jer's alternative proposal, as archived at: https://gist.github.com/jernoble/6034137

Olivier, I think we need a little clarification on this option.

Jer's gist actually contains 3 different proposals: "AudioBufferChannel" (which appears to be the main one) plus two variants: "Immutable ArrayBuffer" and "Extending Float32Array". It is not clear which one people think we're voting on. ROC responded with a point about Jer's proposal that appeared to refer to the last alternative only.

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC
Boston, Mass.