Re: decodeAudioBuffer, XHR and MIME headers

The lack of MIME type information has in fact already caused lots of
problems for applications, due to partial/broken type sniffing for flexible
formats like MP3. There are some open bugs against FF's implementation
still (I hit one of them; it looks like people have hit others)

Given that there is currently no standard for streaming binary XHR, it is
definitely unfortunate that on top of that decodeAudioBuffer is so rigid.
Some sort of mechanism for either fetching decoded audio from a URI (in one
go) or for streaming chunks of decoded audio as it comes in (a sort of
'request audio from URI; events periodically fire providing decoded chunks
once they are ready' thing) would be welcomed even if it's not necessary.
Right now I have a bunch of code dedicated to handling this problem myself
in a cross-browser fashion, and it eats a lot of extra RAM and CPU cycles
for temporary copies and sniffing and such.