Re: MediaElementAudioSourceNode and cross-origin media resources

Thanks for translating my garbled off-the-cuff statement. You got the sense of it.

I think there used to be a loader method in the API that bypassed the need for an XHR, which led to my confusion.

Joe Berkovitz
President
Noteflight LLC
+1 978 314 6271