Re: Proposal for fixing race conditions

From: K. Gadd <kg@luminance.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:18:28 -0700
To: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org WG" <public-audio@w3.org>
On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Olivier Thereaux <
Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> * Changing the API with a memcopy solution would have unacceptable
> performance impact (moot if solution does not involve memcopy)...

This claim has been made dozens of times now on the list and I've seen
multiple requests for even a single test case that demonstrates the
performance impact. Is there one? I haven't seen one, nor a comment to the
effect that one exists, or an explanation of why there isn't one.