Re: [Agenda] Audio WG teleconference, 2013-07-11

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Our group will have its teleconference meeting on Thursday, 11th of July
> at noon Boston.
> In your timezone:
>         http://timeanddate.com/s/2dyz
>
> Logistics (IRC, phone bridge) will be as usual:
>         http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Telcon_Times
>
> I suggest we frame the agenda around these two messages from ChrisW and
> Ehsan:
>
> On 8 Jul 2013, at 17:23, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:
> > I'd like for us to resolve the current discussion on the inputs/outputs
> issue before we roll another MIDI WD.
>
> On 8 Jul 2013, at 14:37, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan.akhgari@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do we need to wait until we reach a consensus on the data race issue
> before we publish a new working draft?
>
> And thus the agenda should be along these lines:
>
> * Web Midi inputs/outputs issue:
> https://github.com/WebAudio/web-midi-api/issues/2
> * Web Audio data race conditions - how do we resolve issue
>
> Concerning the latter, I do not know if we will find a solution on the
> call, but I would like us to agree on how we will decide that a solution is
> acceptable, at least.

Honestly I'd like us to keep most of the conversation about the data race
issues on the list, if possible, to give everyone who's interested a chance
to chime in (many of those people do not attend the teleconf regularly.)
That said, if there are things which we can talk about to clarify the
discussion I'm all for it.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>