Re: Proposal for fixing race conditions

From: Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 07:12:49 -0400
Cc: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
To: robert@ocallahan.org
FWIW, my reading was that Chris's last email agreed in principle that races needed to be eliminated and he said he wanted one more chance to go through the list of issues. The ball seems to be in his court.

I think there is general agreement that race conditions in the API are not acceptable and we are all looking for a quick resolution.

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC
Boston, Mass.