Re: Different results in decodeAudioData?

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Peter van der Noord
<peterdunord@gmail.com>wrote:

> > Were you running the same version of chrome at home and at work?
>
> I guess not, that would make the difference even weirder. i'll check the
> versions tomorrow. i did try on both locations on both a regular version
> and canary (how can i update the latter by the way?)

I don't remember exactly when it happened, but the decoders changed in
chrome so that under some conditions, the leading part of the decoded mp3
and aac files are removed.  (These are artifacts of how the encoding
process is done.)

I normally just wait for canaries to update themselves, but I think you can
go to  https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/canary.html.

Ray