Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

I expect the following to not work -
 1. https://github.com/srikumarks/steller/blob/master/src/models/noise.js
 2. https://github.com/srikumarks/steller/blob/master/src/models/dc.js
'cos I'm storing the noise data in the ArrayBuffer returned by getChannelData.
Chris Wilson does the same in his vocoder, which is where I borrowed this from -
https://github.com/cwilso/Vocoder/blob/master/js/vocoder.js#L116

I also have offline code written for my PhD that uses AudioBuffers like this.
This problem also exists with WaveShaperNodes where the shape is set
using an ArrayBuffer.

-Kumar