Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

I'm not sure what data Google has internally, but the vast majority of test
cases that we at Mozilla have heard about so far are small tech demos,
almost all of them explicitly targeting Chrome.  I'm still unconvinced that
the backwards compatibility is a real concern, I'm taking crogers word that
it is a concern for Chrome.  Of course there is one major point where we
disagree, and that is, I think it's OK for Chrome to break those tech demos
by dropping webkitAudioContext, and help the quality of the Web Audio spec
by doing that.  The few big players that are shipping apps/frameworks using
Web Audio targeted at users is a solvable problem through evangelism.

Cheers,

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>