Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

Chris Wilson writes:
> Chris is absolutely correct that there are some critical apps out there today
> that use the API as it is.  I would not, for example, like to be the one who
> breaks the sound in Angry Birds

I don't want to go to far off-topic, but Angry Birds is specifically
marketed as a Chrome application in their URL
(http://chrome.angrybirds.com/). Couldn't Chrome continue to support the
interfaces that Rovio have coded to if you were worried about breaking
the sound in that game, while still allowing us to make changes to the
spec?

Cheers,

Chris

http://www.bbc.co.uk