Re: The output of ConvolverNode in the absence of a convolution buffer

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM, Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com> wrote:

> **
> Then might I suggest that we update the spec to actually define what the
> uninitialized state is? I would think that the most logical (and
> consistent) default state would be that of a unit impulse function (i.e. a
> buffer with length 1 and the value 1), effectively meaning zero delay and 0
> dB gain.

If we do that, we could make the buffer attribute non-nullable. I doubt any
authors would deliberately set it to null.

q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq
qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqeqmq.q qAqnqdq qiqfq qyqoquq
qdqoq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qaqrqeq qgqoqoqdq qtqoq qyqoquq,q
qwqhqaqtq qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq
qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq qdqoq qtqhqaqtq.q"