Re: References

Frederick,

Good points.

I am still a little confused as to whether/how we should reference to e.g OpenAL as it is a library with software license and not exactly a standards spec, and it is still unclear to me how much the web audio API is borrowing from it.

Could you add issues in Bugzilla for each of the missing references? Ideally not as one bulk issue - atomic ones are easier to track and tackle.

https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=AudioWG

Olivier

--
Olivier Thereaux - BBC Internet Research and Future Services

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.