Re: WaveShaperNode.curve

The downside of that approach is that the UA will accept code which doesn't
do what they intended, such as:

shaper.curve = new Float32Array(100);
for (var i = 0; i < 100; ++i) {
  // oops, at this point the array has been internally copied,
  // and while the code below doesn't throw an exception,
  // it effectively sets the curve property to an all-0 array,
  // which is not what the author has intended.
  shaper.curve[i] = whatever;
}

I think this would be a terrible API.

For reusing the ArrayBuffer, the author can just read the curve property
again and get a copy back which they can use for other purposes...

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>