Re: [Heads-Up] Next teleconference, 9th May

OfflineAudioContext seems like a good discussion topic to me.  I'm going to
focus on it for a large portion of this week so hopefully I can have some
useful feedback on the status of OfflineAudioContext from the implementer's
point of view by then.

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>