Re: GainNode with gain > 1

I'm not sure if the spec needs to talk about values larger than 1
explicitly.  It currently says that the node should multiply the input by
the gain value, and I see no reason to talk about specific values of the
gain node.  What I think we should do is to remove the mention of nominal
values here and everywhere else, and add test cases that make sure
implementations do not clamp the gain value when its absolute value is
greater than 1.

Cheers,

--
Ehsan