Re: [Audio WG] Move to GitHub?

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:02 AM, Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com> wrote:

> I'm generally okay either way - I'd be happy to dump Mercurial, since this
> is the only project I use Hg for, and am much more comfortable using Github
> - although the issues are a lot less powerful, I don't think we necessarily
> need that power for this project.  Obviously, I'd want it in an
> organization that the editors can check directly into.

Like said, Marcos already created such an org and you're a member in it. :)
Also, I just converted our Hg repo to git and cherry-picked the Web MIDI
API spec, so I have created a repo to the WebAudio org, preserving the
history of the Web MIDI spec, but nothing else:
https://github.com/WebAudio/web-midi-api

The issues are still disabled, I'll use my script as soon as we decide on
this and manage to lock the Bugzilla.

Cheers,
Jussi