Re: [Audio WG] Move to GitHub?

I'm generally okay either way - I'd be happy to dump Mercurial, since this
is the only project I use Hg for, and am much more comfortable using Github
- although the issues are a lot less powerful, I don't think we necessarily
need that power for this project.  Obviously, I'd want it in an
organization that the editors can check directly into.

That said, 1) we'd need to lock the Bugzilla, or keep it synced, 2) I'm not
sure if Chris would want to do this for the web audio spec or not.