[Web MIDI API] requestMIDIAccess()

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:09:02 +0000
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Because of step 11 of section 5.1.1 Methods, I think the following is assertion is redundant:

"If the user declines or the call is denied, the errorCallback (if any) is invoked."

Please remove it.

As an aside, can we formally name the algorithm that is invoked when the requestMIDIAccess() is invoked? That will make it easier to talk about:

If so, please change the spec from:

"When the requestMIDIAccess method is called, the user agent must run the following steps:"

To:
"When the requestMIDIAccess method is called, the user agent must run the <dfn>algorithm to request MIDI Access</dfn>:"

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au