Re: [Web MIDI API] send() timestamp

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 20:15:29 +0000
To: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Cc: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>, "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at 7:23 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:

> OK, I pulled in a lot of the structural protection changes, and the performance.now polyfill, and tested on Chrome/FF/Safari on OSX.

Excellent. I just pushed an update to the performance polyfill.

Maybe we should create a "Web Audio Organization" on Github? That way, we can share code and tests more easily (i.e., we can keep a main branch for stable stuff that matches the spec, and separate ones for crazy experiments, etc.).  WDYT? Happy to set that up if people are interested.