Re: [Web MIDI API] timeStamp and timestamp

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Marcos Caceres
<marcosscaceres@gmail.com>wrote:

> > Additionally, MIDIEvent defines a data attribute:
> > readonly attribute Uint8Array data;
> >
> > IIRC, there has also been talk of adding a 'data' attribute directly on
> the DOMEvent interface (with and any type). Not sure how far along that
> proposal has come along. Ms2ger, any idea?
> Argh, seems I confused 'data' with 'detail' (from CustomEvent).. anyway,
> same thing.

I doubt the "data" attribute is a problem, after all it's fairly consistent
with other "onmessage" events around the platform (Web Workers,
Window.{postMessage,onmessage}, WebSockets, MessageChannel and so on).