MIDI spec updated. No current open issues. RFWD?

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 13:24:30 -0800
To: "public-audio@w3.org" <public-audio@w3.org>
Hey gang-
I just checked in an update to the MIDI spec -
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/midi/specification.html - that
resolves the final open issue ("add some code examples").

Although I'm sure new issues will come up, I'd like to declare that we're
ready for a WD - can others take a look and weigh in?  We need to push it
out by Monday, I believe, if we want to make it before the EOY moratorium.

Thanks,
-Chris