Re: BBC's demos of the web audio API

From: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 15:51:28 +0000
To: Mark Boas <markb@happyworm.com>
CC: WG WG <public-audio@w3.org>, Mark Panaghiston <markp@happyworm.com>
´╗┐Thanks Mark for pointing out that piece of work too.

More on the "Breaking Out" prototype:
http://futurebroadcasts.com/

Blog posts:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/researchanddevelopment/2012/07/what-is-perceptive-media.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/researchanddevelopment/2012/10/give-breaking-out-a-try-before.shtml

I believe the prototype may be due to be closed soon (not sure why) so do give it a try if you have a chance.

Olivier

On 7 Dec 2012, at 15:29, Mark Boas <markb@happyworm.com>
 wrote:

> Great stuff! I'd also like to take the opportunity to highlight some work we did with BBC R&D using the web audio api.
>
> We customise the audio depending on the listener.
>
> http://happyworm.com/blog/2012/11/30/breaking-out-the-making-of/
>
> Mostly the work of my colleague Mark Panghiston (copied in).
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in