BBC's demos of the web audio API

Hello,

Some of you may have seen this on twitter or on blogs (I know Jory already featured it) but I don't think it's been shared here: our team in BBC R&D has recently released demos of "Recreating the sounds of the BBC Radiophonic Workshop using the Web Audio API".

We tried to link the past (the unique sound of the BBC in the 60s) and the (near!) future by recreating some of the equipment of the BBC radiophonic workshop using the web audio API.

The demos, complete with documented code are at:
http://webaudio.prototyping.bbc.co.uk/

And Chris' blog post:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/researchanddevelopment/2012/11/audio-on-the-web---explore-the.shtml

Cheers,