New Audio WG Telcon Time: Please Fill Out Poll

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:34:26 -0500
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hi, folks-

The current telcon time, 12:00 ET on Wednesdays, has some problems:

1) it conflicts with the telcon time of 2 of W3C's most populous working
groups, the CSS WG and the Tracking Protection (Do-Not-Track) WG, so our
phone bridge capacity is overbooked.

2) It's very inconvenient for James Wei from Intel, in China (?)

3) Chris Lilley (W3C) has a conflicting telcon (the aforementioned CSS
WG), so he has to choose which telcon to participate in

#1 is basically a blocker, but I hope we can use the opportunity to also
solve #2 and #3.

Could you please fill out this Doodle poll with your available timeslots?
   http://doodle.com/qmfis2vsswwiycuz#table

(Keep in mind that everyone will have to compromise a bit, so use the
"(Yes) but I don't want to" option for times you can technically join,
but which might not be your preferred time.)

We hope to switch at the beginning of 2013.

Regards-
-Doug