Re: [Agenda] Audio WG Teleconference, 2012-11-21

Olivier,

I have to send my regrets for this conference.
I have a conflicting and important meeting I can't miss at that time.

I will be happy to talk about Testing at our next telecon.
But we should plan a slot for PlH to present Testing at W3C. (I
discussed it with him, he is ready to join a telecon).

Best,

thierry.