Re: context.currentTime is not advancing on Chrome/Canary

Thank you for your attention.

Just found that currentTime is increasing right after I created a node in
the context. (Thanks Kumar! Maybe this needs to be documented as well...) I
am using OSX and I didn't have to wait 6 seconds or so. The clock just
started moving immediately after the node creation.

Just out of curiosity, is this intentional to save resources until the
audio graph has any node in it?

Best,
Hongchan