Re: DSP API experimental implementation

From: Jens Nockert <jens@nockert.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 11:56:10 +0100
Cc: public-audio@w3.org
To: Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com>, Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Hello,

I have had a Spidermonkey implementation floating of `DSP` around for a while for testing, so when this came up, I thought that I could patch it up for the latest SM and post it (https://gist.github.com/4000105). It is missing mostly the same things as Jussi's, 'clamp', 'random', 'ramp', 'sampleLinear', 'sampleCubic', 'pack', 'unpack' and in addition only supports array operands.

I have 'tested' all of it, but haven't written any real tests/benchmarks and thought that we should probably work on them together? Numerics tend to need weird testing strategies.

-- Jens Nockert