Re: Publication Request for a FPWG "Web Audio Processing: Use Cases and Requirements"

Hi Thierry,

On 3 Oct 2012, at 22:42, Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

> Olivier,
>
> FYI, I had to agree to add the text 'this is an informative
> document". see following.

That sounds reasonable. Thank you for overseeing the publication.

We should try and get other working groups (at least) and members of the dev community to review the document, and see whether we need a round of edits or whether the document is stable.

I'd definitely invite the group to re-read the document at least once now that it is published, as it may be a good refresher and provide perspective for our work.

http://www.w3.org/TR/webaudio-usecases/

Thanks,
Olivier