Re: rejoin the Audio WG, recently rechartered

Hi Jory, hi all.

Good question. The short answer is: people who participate on the list do not need to re-join. The process is only needed for working-group members, mainly as a way to make sure the result of our work follows the W3C (royalty free) patent policy.

If you are in doubt which case you are in, you may see a list of the working group members here:
http://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=46884&public=1&gs=1&

Thank you.

Olivier