Re: MIDI synchronization issues

I've now updated the tick() function (both in the code and in the gist)
and the sound has indeed improved.
Among other things, the hairpin in bar 1 of Study 2c3.1 is now working
properly! :-))
Sorry to have cast aspersions on Jazz! Mea culpa!

The synchronization issues are still there.

all the best,
James

--
www.james-ingram-act-two.de