CfC: publish first public working draft of "Web Audio Processing: Use Cases and Requirements"

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:53:03 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi Group,

You may remember our recent announcement that Joe and I had completed a first draft of the Use Cases document which we believed was ready for public consumption.

The draft has now been updated with a few changes based on feedback on this list.

The latest draft is:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/reqs/Overview.html

We (as editors) would now like to proceed with publication of the document as a W3C "First Public Working Draft", with a view to re-publish it as a Working Group Note after incorporating any additional feedback.

I (as chair) suspect there will be no objection to publishing, but if you have any, please raise them by Tuesday, October 2nd by replying to this call for consensus. If there are no objection, I hope we can publish towards the end of next week.

Many thanks,
Olivier