Re: HTML5 MusicXML

Joe,

And this aligns with the scope of the Audio WG ...

... and the "1.2 Out of scope" section
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/charter/Overview.html

"This group will not work on audio representation markup during this
charter period; discussions of music notation formats will continue in
the Audio Incubator Group."

Best,

Thierry.