Re: Live audio now available in Chrome Canary

Very nice, Chris, this will be extremely useful!

Please let us know when the implementation covers Win/Linux so I can give
it a proper shot.

It might be worth noting that the example doesn't show any error in the
latest Chrome Dev / Arch Linux, it just silently doesn't work. Is there a
way to detect if the feature is not supported to insert a fallback?

Cheers,
Jussi