Re: MIDI Tracks and Sequences

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:13:30 -0700
To: James Ingram <j.ingram@netcologne.de>
Cc: public-audio@w3.org, Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>, Joseph Berkovitz <joe@noteflight.com>
Heh.

What appears to be degrading over time is your logging code.  I switched to
console.log, and it stays rock-solid, within 4ms max variance.  Not too
surprising, I suppose, since by the end of the loop you have a
4000-line-tall chunk, and every time you're doing an innerHTML+= and a
scroll.  That's ending up as a large reparse/relayout cost.