Re: Recorderjs - Plugin for recording output of audio nodes

From: Jussi Kalliokoski <jussi.kalliokoski@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:49:04 +0300
To: Gabriel Cardoso <gabriel.cardoso@inria.fr>
Cc: Matt Diamond <mdiamond@jhu.edu>, public-audio@w3.org
Hi Matt!

Nice work! I made a pull request for you to fix the problem Gabriel was
having (the WAV was saved at a different rate than that of the
AudioContext). It's also possible/likely that in the future we'll release
encoders as a part of our aurora.js audio codec suite, so maybe we'll get
more export possibilities in the future. :)

Cheers,
Jussi