Re: Recorderjs - Plugin for recording output of audio nodes

Hi Matt!

Nice work! I made a pull request for you to fix the problem Gabriel was
having (the WAV was saved at a different rate than that of the
AudioContext). It's also possible/likely that in the future we'll release
encoders as a part of our aurora.js audio codec suite, so maybe we'll get
more export possibilities in the future. :)

Cheers,
Jussi