Recorderjs - Plugin for recording output of audio nodes

From: Matt Diamond <mdiamond@jhu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:37:46 -0700
To: public-audio@w3.org
Hey all,

I wrote in recently asking about recording the output of audio nodes and
exporting WAV files... after checking out some recommended examples, I
threw together a pretty lightweight plugin to do the trick. You can find it
here on Github:

https://github.com/mattdiamond/Recorderjs

I don't know if there's a better pre-existing solution out there, but I
figured I would share my approach anyway. Much thanks to Jussi for his
awesome PCMData library.

Matt