[Agenda] Audio WG Teleconference, 2012-09-12

From: olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:30:42 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Dear WG members,

Our next conference is tomorrow (12th September).
When: noon Boston for 60-90 minutes
That's 9AM in California, 5PM in London, 6PM in Central Europe, Midnight in Shanghai and 4AM (Thursday) in Auckland.

Please make sure to send your regrets if you know you won't be able to attend.

Below is the proposed agenda

** Topic: Loop start/stop points

Discussion here:

In particular, see the summary/proposal by Joe:

** Topic: Revisiting the circular graph issue

Summarised here:

We need more work on this to get to a resolution. I'd like the group to think about how we can inform our decision better.

** Topic: Use Cases and Requirements review

We had a little bit of feedback since Joe's call:

This will be an opportunity to discuss your feedback further, and make a decision on publication.

** Topic: Administrativia

Update on rechartering, TPAC, etc.

Thank you,