Call for agenda, Audio WG 12 September teleconference

From: olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 16:17:19 +0100
To: Audio Working Group <public-audio@w3.org>
Hi group,

We are having our next teleconference on Wednesday (12th September, noon Boston time):
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Telcon_Times

Anything you would particularly like to have  on the agenda? I will build the final agenda in the next few days from your suggestions (Joe's suggestion to revisit/wrap up the loop start/stop time duly noted), overflow from our last meeting and from our activity in the past few weeks.

Thank you,
Olivier